Ottawa Foodie Girlz was formed in August 2014. Currently, there are eight Ottawa Foodie Girlz led by founder, Judy Hum-Delaney. The vision for the Foodie Girlz is to not only enjoy great local food and experience the best of Ottawa dining, but also to host food-related events benefitting local charities.
Visit our blog to read about the places we have been and the charity events we have held!Ottawa Foodie Girlz Blog
- Celebrating International Women's Day 05.03.2017
- Happy Holidays 23.12.2016
- Ottawa Foodie Girlz supports the Shepherds of Good Hope with a holiday auction 01.12.2016
- Savour the Moment in support of the Children's Wish Foundation 25.10.2016
- Fall for the Arts: Mayor Jim Watson's gala for the arts 18.10.2016
- Celebrating 2 years of Ottawa Foodie Girlz 02.10.2016