If you are still looking for something to do on Friday night, we have an idea for you. LIFT Restaurant is proud to unveil its latest concept as the newest venue for local artists to showcase their talents. This concept launched tonight and runs until Friday. At this point, tomorrow night (Thursday) is sold out but there is still room for Friday!
This unique event will feature food from four regions of the country prepared by chefs:
- Jason Duffy, Executive Chef of Delta Ottawa City Centre, will represent Ontario.
- Stefan Müeller, Executive Chef at Delta Beauséjour in Moncton, NB will be representing the Maritimes.
- Eric Larom, Executive Chef at Calgary Marriott Downtown and TELUS Convention Centre will be representing Alberta.
- Robert Gendreau, Executive Chef at Delta Montreal will be representing Quebec.
Executive Chef, Jason Duffy will be providing delicious plates along with several other Delta and Marriot chefs from across Canada. Representing local fares, the tasting menu for the night is inspired by all things ‘true north strong and free’. Excellent company and two signature cocktails to choose from will accompany local beer and wine tasting while guests enjoy local art and musical performances.
- Admission to this one-of-a-kind culinary event is only $49.95+tax for the evening.
- The event is taking place from January 27-29, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with a two-hour beer and wine tasting.
- Admission includes access to Canadian-inspired live food stations with the chance to meet top chefs from around the country.
- Featuring local brewers’ stations with beer samples from Mill Street, Amsterdam, Flying Monkeys and Beau’s.
- Wines being offered by Small Wine Makers:
- 2014 Rose – Cave Springs, Niaraga, Ontario
- 2014 Riesling – Cave Springs, Niagara, Ontario
- 2011 Viognier “Tollgate” – Stratus, Niagara, Ontario
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc – Herringbone Hills, Marlborough, New Zealand
- 2012 Chardonnay – Estrada Creek, California
- 2013 Gamay – Cave Springs, Niagara, Ontario
- 2014 Malbec – Bodegas Septima, Mendoza, Argentina
- 2012 Pinot Noir “Cuvee County” – Rosehall Run, PEC, Ontario
- 2013 Carmenere Reserve – TerraNoble, Maule Valley, Chile
- Exclusively crafted signature cocktails from Split Tree curated by the Delta’s very
- Displays by local painters, sculptors and artists.