Rules and regulations
1. All bidders must register in order to place a bid.
2. The Auction will begin at 9:00am EST on MONDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2016 here on the http://ottawafoodiegirlz2016.eflea.ca/ website. The auction closes on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2016 at 9:00pm EST.
3. Ottawa Foodie Girlz will be the main administrator for the auction. If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Each item will be will have a description, retail value, sponsor info and the starting bid. By bidding on an item, you are responsible for the item(s). You also agree to abide by all special conditions (if any) when bidding on an item. All items have no cash value.
5. We encourage you to bid and bid often, this is for charity after all! There is no limit to the number of items that you can bid on BUT just remember you are responsible for all your bids. If you are the winning bidder (the last highest bidder) then you are responsible for paying the amount you submitted for each item. Once a bid is placed, it may not be deleted.
6. All bids are made in Canadian funds.
7. The administrator reserves the right to remove any bid for any reason but will contact the bidder to notify them.
8. When the auction closes (Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 9:00pm EST), winning bidders will receive an email notification. This notification will give you instructions on how to pay via Paypal with a credit card. You do not need to have a Paypal account to make a payment. As the winner, you are responsible for all your items and paying for them within 2 days of the auction ending. If arrangement for payment is not within 2 days, we will offer the item to the next highest bidder. Shipping may require an additional fee if you live outside the Ottawa-Hull area and are not able to pickup the item.
9. Auction items will only be released to the winning bidders once full payment has been received and confirmed.
10. Returns and/or exchanges are not permitted. Please read the details and notes section carefully so you know what you are bidding on and where it can be used.
11. By placing a bid on an item you have accepted all above terms as binding.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT and HAPPY BIDDING!!!